Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wow!

The store is growing and changing! As I learn my way around I am adapting to what I hear a lot of moms requesting. I've got a lot of new items already in the store, and some more on the way. I've added satin ruffle ribbon along with some new grosgrain products, and added a ton more colors and patterns to choose from.
New today I have added birthstone bracelets! I use genuine pearls or shell, whichever is preferred, along with pure sterling silver findings and authentic Swarovski crystal. They turn out absolutely stunning!
In addition, I will be making "Cranio" bracelets. These bracelets with have your craniokid's birthstone, along with a butterfly pendant. A portion of the proceeds will go toward Craniokids.Org, a support forum for families dealing with craniosynostosis. Look for that coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment