Sunday, January 23, 2011

Long time, no see!

Wow, I can't beleive how long it has been.  There have been so many life changing events in the time that I have been gone.  Mostly not good, but we won't dwell in the past.  It's time to get things up and running again, and I've got some new projects I'm working on, one of them being photo tiles.

I've been so busy the last few months.  I've taken up college courses and am completing a degree in photography and web media.  Photography is my real passion.  I love it!  I think I'll have to post some up for all to see.  Well, here's a couple of my fav's.



Also, if you haven't checked them out yet, I've been working on awareness jewelry.  The page isn't finished yet, but there's a couple pics.  So go check them out!

I look forward to a new year with new beginnings.  May yours be healthy and prosporous!

No comments:

Post a Comment